Participants can register through Paytm / Google Pay (+91-9414157457) or Bank Transfer with a registration fee. Please save the payment receipt for upload in the below form.
Participation Fees: Solo – Rs. 1000/- ($ 20), Duet – Rs. 2000/- ($ 30), Group – Rs. 4000/- ($ 60)
(Includes : International Participation Certificate)
- An excellent opportunity to strengthen your artistic profile to the outside world.
- A chance to perform on an international platform.
- This competition is purely meant for the promotion & preservation of Indian dance & culture in virtual mode. Enhancing your artistic creativity.
- The spirit of contest & sense of recognition, inspire the artist to excel in the chosen field of art & set higher goals.
- Develop confidence and a self-leadership spirit, which will, later, turn the artist into a model of integrity, sensitivity, and awareness of their art talent & provide them with a sense of a rich flourishing life.
- It’s a wide opportunity to increase your fame and value through media.
*Please fill in the following details for your application to the competition The entries should be accompanied by appropriate video submissions showcasing your preferred skill and style for the competition. The Nominations are open from June 10, 2022, and entries would be accepted till June 29, 2022, IST 12 PM. Ideal Duration for all Participants –
Minor- Solo (2- 3 Minutes), Duet (2- 3 Minutes), Group (Up to 5 Minutes)
Junior- Solo (2- 3 Minutes), Duet (2- 3 Minutes), Group (Up to 5 Minutes)
Senior- Solo (Up to 5 Minutes), Duet (Up to 5 Minutes), Group (Up to 8 Minutes)
Let’s raise our wings and make the world better! Apply now! See you there!
The Event Would Proceed As Follows:
Round 1 of Short-listing On June 30, 2022, 06:00 PM IST on live FB/Zoom
Round 2 Of Short-listing on July 11, 2022, on live FB/Zoom
Final Jury Round on August 17-19, 2022 On Live FB/Zoom
Final Result Will Be Declare At Grand Finale Event In Udaipur, on August 20, 2022
- All 3 Round Results will be declared on the basis of shared performance videos by participants.
- All entries should be filled in clearly and by the assigned dates.
- The team would communicate updates of the short-listed entries and other information through email and live on Facebook / Zoom. Subsequent video presentations would have to be submitted as per the timelines and guidelines of the team – for moving forward to the semi-final round. All expenses of presenting the dance would be borne by the applicant.
- Proceeds from the event would be contributed to social causes. Your presence at the final jury event is a must for being eligible for the contest.
- The entry fee amount is non-refundable and the organizers reserve the right to accept or decline any application.
- Applicants are strictly expected to observe dignity, discipline, and decency during the entire course of the event – and especially during their dance presentations.
- Participants would be judged on multiple criteria like the message of positivity through dance, therapy/health angle of dance, presentation, confidence, costume, and proficiency in a specific genre of dance. Candidates who are learning or practicing classical dance forms are especially encouraged to apply for this competition. Once/if a candidate gets short-listed, s/he should prepare a final video presentation as per the team’s instructions and submit it by July 10, 2022 IST at 12 PM.
Rules and Regulations :
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participating artists and Guru’s.
- The jury’s decision is final, no interference by the contestants will be tolerated.
- This competition is purely meant for the promotion & preservation of Indian dance & culture in virtual mode.